(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel® Smart Cache, Intel® Celeron® G5xx5 family.
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel® Z590 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 4800(O.C.)/ 4700(O.C.)/ 4600(O.C.)/ 4500(O.C.)/ 4400(O.C.)/ 4300(O.C.)/4266(O.C.) / 4133(O.C.) / 4000(O.C.) / 3866(O.C.) / 3800(O.C.) / 3733(O.C.) / 3666(O.C.) / 3600(O.C.) / 3466(O.C.) / 3400(O.C.) / 3333(O.C.) / 3300(O.C.) / 3200 / 3000 / 2933 / 2800 / 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3 /Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, supporting USB Type-C® and DisplayPort video outputs and a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@60 Hz.
* Support for drawing tablets and 20V@3A of power delivery.
*Support for DisplayPort 1.2 version and HDCP 2.3
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
(Supported graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU or graphics card used.)
- Realtek® ALC4080 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Intel® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbit/1 Gbit/100 Mbit
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* The PCIEX16 slot shares bandwidth with the M2B_CPU and M2C_CPU connectors. The PCIEX16 slot operates at up to x8 mode when a device is installed in the M2B_CPU or M2C_CPU connector.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)*
*Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 2 x PCI Express x16 slots, running at x4 (PCIEX4_1/PCIEX4_2)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Support for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFire™ and 2-Way AMD CrossFire™ technologies
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_CPU)*
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
- 2 x M.2 connectors (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 PCIe 4.0* x4/x2 SSD support) (M2B_CPU)(M2C_CPU)
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_SB)
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- 2 x USB Type-C® ports, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support (1 port on the back panel, 1 port available through the internal USB header)
- 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports (red) on the back panel
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports available through the internal USB header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 3.2 Gen 1 Hub:
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports on the back panel
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports available through the internal USB headers
|Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x water cooling CPU fan header
- 4 x system fan headers
- 2 x addressable LED strip headers
- 2 x RGB LED strip headers
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 4 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI / GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 2 x Thunderbolt™ add-in card connectors
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
- 1 x noise detection header
＊All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 1 x DisplayPort In port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A ports
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 support
- 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 6 x audio jacks
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Water cooling flow rate detection
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- Noise detection
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash Plus
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 24.4cm
Thank you for your purchase.
When you buy from Techanic, your product is covered by a comprehensive local warranty to give you peace of mind. The warranty period depends on each respective Brands' policies as they apply to Singapore.
Buying from Techanic means your product has been automatically registered for you. You do not need to submit any additional requests or documents.
Visit us at 55 Serangoon North Ave 4 #09-01 Singapore 555859,
contact us at +65 8324 2642 (+65 Techanic) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any warranty-related matters.