This product is currently sold out.
Ordering this product may require 5-10 working days.
L: 150mm W: 150mm H: 86mm
|Materials||Steel, PCB and plastic|
|Compliance Standard||ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V v2.92|
|AC Input Rating||100-240Vac, 9-4.5A, 50-60Hz|
Dimensions: W: 120mm H: 120mm D: 25mm
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Output Connector(s)||1 x 24-pin ATX power
2 x 4+4-pin CPU power
4 x PCIe (6+2 pin)
8 x SATA
6 x Peripherals
1 x 24-pin ATX power (length: 610 mm, Nylon sleeving)
2 x 4+4-pin CPU power (length: 650 mm, Nylon sleeving)
2 x PCIe (6+2 pin) (length: 675 +75 mm, Nylon sleeving)
2 x SATA (length: 500 + 100 +100 +100 mm)
2 x Peripherals (length: 500 + 100 +100 mm)
- The C series fits any case conforming to the ATX standard with the C750 and C650 support NVIDIA GPUs up to 2080ti and AMD GPUs up to Vega 64. The C850 can support multi-GPU configurations.
- The new C Series power supply from NZXT features safe, reliable power while ensuring optimal efficiency and quieter performance. Manufactured with high-quality components and backed by a 10-year warranty, the C Series power supplies deliver both peace of mind and clean, reliable power to your PC gaming system.
- The modular design lets you use only the cables you need, ensuring easier installation, and less clutter. The sleeved main cables look great and resist heat damage as well as fraying, delivering greater durability and longevity.
- A push of a button enables Zero RPM Fan mode, silencing the fan under low-load conditions. When needed, the 120mm fluid-dynamic bearing fan spins up to efficiently cool the PSU, keeping your system stable and running through even the most intense gaming session.
- In addition to world-class service and support, NZXT provides a 10-year warranty for the C Series PSU, so you can enjoy a worry-free gaming experience.
Thank you for your purchase.
When you buy from Techanic, your product is covered by a comprehensive local warranty to give you peace of mind. The warranty period depends on each respective Brands' policies as they apply to Singapore.
Buying from Techanic means your product has been automatically registered for you. You do not need to submit any additional requests or documents.
Visit us at 55 Serangoon North Ave 4 #09-01 Singapore 555859,